Sunday, July 5, 2009

timeouts

Well I should be ashamed of myself for not blogging for so long, but I'm not. My friend once told me that if he were king of the world, not just the U.S. but the world, he would take Gloria Estefan put her in a time out.... lock her in a room and play the 1, 2, 3, 4 song over and over again. I thought that was brilliant.

I thought of all the things that I want to put in timeout. Long white sox, The mean cashier at Costco, 5 hours of traffic, codfish and .......

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back. I would put in time out....Miley Cyrus and make her listen to herself talk, the entire rock of love bus, adults who wear mickey mouse ears at Disneyland, anyone who drives a PT Cruiser, and people who keep having babies every year. Wait, that would be me. Well, I could really use a time out. Without my children.

The Duncan Proect said...

How about the customer service desk at IKEA which I now pronounce ick--e-a. See you soon. Hey we want to go see Harry Potter on the 18th for Spence's b-day. Hope you can join us.